Tuesday, December 7, 2010

enjoy one's talents, and others'

I added a few beads to my new glasses pouch this morning - maybe a few too many:
Here's a photo of the spread I did to celebrate the talents of the hand. These are Tim Christiansen's Talents on the left with my drawings under it.The following page has the info the doctor gave me and it explains why my drawings are so rough. I framed the paper with some light stamping and some Zentangle-like doodles.I think it needs more...


DAILY HAIKU 2009
December 7 Anne's birthday & Pearl Harbor Day
I must have had a lot of chores on this day - I collected a myriad of scraps in a haphazard way, glued them down and added a piece of tracing paper for the verse. The flip flops and spiral dog paws are stamped to record a walk with Deezel.
The evening with old friends refers to the annual get together of a small group of ladies who are quilters. We've been meeting for probably 15 years. We began when my friend Dianne McAnaney was teaching in Stratham. We stayed together as a quilt group through the passing of Sue Bannister due to diabetes, the construction of a mermaid to celebrate Andrea's 60th birthday, and now just meet to catch up.
P.S.We met last night for our Holiday cheers at "Not Your Average Joe's" in Newburyport, MA. They have a very nice bar, and a great white Russian.
Many Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment