Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve traditions

Deezel and I went to the beach for a walk this morning. The surf was again high and very impressive. There was enough beach for a walk and Deezel met a fun dog, Ben. It was cool there with some wind, but not as cold as I had expected. The blue sky and bright sun helped to me to feel warmer.
Mary L. and I changed our usual Xmas Eve morning coffee and Stollen get together. Their bathroom has been done over and is not quite done, she had some errands to finish and Roger had to do a couple quick jobs that didn't get done yesterday due to the ER trip.

DAILY HAIKU 2009
December 24
Celebrate longtime
friendships with conversations
enjoy happy times.

This entry curled a bit due to the medium I spread over the paper. I used scraps from a quilt patterned wrapping paper for its old-fashioned look. I covered it with Golden Gesso. The text is on tracing paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment