Tuesday, December 28, 2010

furnace is running, woodstove is stoked

Well, we're at a whopping 17 degrees this morning. But we're cozy inside.
Anne, Ila and I (possibly Susan) are going to the Peabody Essex Museum to see the Chinese Emperor's Exhibit. http://www.pem.org/ They were closed yesterday due to "inclement" weather. That's an understatement !
Deezel was full of vim and vinegar yesterday when I went out to clean and move my car, so I put on my snowshoes and headed into the woods. It's odd that the winds were less brutal in the woods, but as they rattled the trees, Deezel got a little spooked. It was nice, noisy with the gusty winds,but nice.
My long admired pine is still standing. (See entry for March 4 )
DAILY HAIKU 2009
December 28
Paula, Dawn and I went to Manchester to the Currier Museum
http://www.currier.org/ to see a photography exhibit. I used a black piece of cardstock for the base and attached a cream colored card cut smaller. I drew organic shapes with pencil for the exhibit. I wrote the text on white paper with a Flair pen and attached it in small units over the pencil drawing.
     a visual feast
to fill one's creative needs
        a different food

No comments:

Post a Comment