Thursday, December 30, 2010

Decisions about the next project

Well, we found out about the lump on Buck Wheat. It was an abscess and last night it broke open. Luckily, I made an appointment for today. They'll clean it up and possibly put him on antibiotic. He's acting or himself this morning.
It's very cold this morning. The forecast is for warmer weather. Deezel and I will walk downtown later today. The shoulders on New Road are not clear enough for walking. But we have lovely sidewalks for pedestrians.

I'm trying to decide on what to print the Haiku for 2011. Should I use card stock? Or silk? Then  what should I use for the art work ? I decided to start with #365 for 1/1/11. Also, I'll print each identically using the original date and number as the title. Since, I'm in need of practice with watercolors, I'll do each piece of art work with them.
Today's next to the last entry will be the second for 2011.

                                         DAILY HAIKU 2009
          December 30 #364

I'll miss this project.
What can I do for next year?
Seek out the challenge.
Pencil  and the numeral  for the day in words and numbers behind the text make for simple art. Saying goodbye to a year long art -based project was a little scarey.

No comments:

Post a Comment