Sunday, March 7, 2010

theater, red winged blackbirds

March 5, 2010
Heard the red winged blackbirds for the first time.Need to do some art.

March 6, 2009 I wish the stamp hadn't smudged on the cat's face. This would have been very nice. Should I redo it?

March 6, 2010 What a difference in weather last year we had snow, this year we saw 50 degrees. And I was in Boston with my sister, Anne, for the day. We had an unbelievably delicious lunch at Maggiano's and saw "The Lion King" at the Opera House. I cannot list enough adjectives to describe this production. The day was my birthday gift from her. I saved several tokens to collage with; where do I start?

March 7, 2010 Today will be much like yesterday as far as the weather goes. I'll be walking Deezel this morning and picking up sticks in the yard later.

March 7, 2009
I used some scraps from the bookmaking workshop for the background, added some small scraps from the small scrap pile, stamped a red bird on another scrap and wrote the text with a calligraphy pen.
Spring sun casts its warmth,
golden on the season's snow,
The cardinal calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment