Monday, March 22, 2010

After spending much of the evening outside looking for Zoey (she came in around 10:00), this morning, I've been looking in every corner, box and crevice to find our new kitty, Zeek. She was sleeping comfortably on the couch when I went to bed. I should have confined her to that room. Great idea, after the fact, of course. She might come out when I vacuum, but will probably go deeper.
Last night,I did hear a few peepers teased out with the warm weather, will probably go back to sleep through the next week. Likewise the turtles I saw sunbathing beside a neighbor's pond on Thursday.
I'll post photos of the work I did in my art journal for "The Lion King" later today, after I get a good photo.

March 22, 2009
I used scraps from a postcard to mark this rather ordinary day. Before I glued them to the card, I wrote about the non-eventful-ness in pencil over the card.
The colors remind me of this time of year.
March 21,2009
My sister, Anne and I took a class in watercolors at the NH Institute for Art. We made grey with blue and red. I did the mini version of the final product I worked on for the class. The verse tells this.

No comments:

Post a Comment