Monday, March 29, 2010

new puppy comes home

It's a cold, dreary, rainy day and lots of rain is predicted. I'll get to some chores soon. Art first, vacuuming second and art again in the afternoon.I'll be working on the Art Journal, most likely with the same photo of Deezel that I'm posting here.

March 29, 2009
It's a Sunday and we're on the road to Albion Maine to get our puppy. We pack the car with a small crate, blankets, toys and set off with coffee from Dunkin' Donuts for the ride. I'm worried about the length of the return trip -
would he make it with a little puppy's bladder and no safe place to stop on the Maine Turnpike. He did have an accident on one of the blankets, but we got home safely. He trotted around the yard with me, following closely. The entries to follow are all about our new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment