Tuesday, August 3, 2010

where does the time go?

Yesterday and today we had steamy walks on New Road. Although it isn't as hot as last week, I can work up a sweat and Deezel's tongue hangs out one side of his mouth by the time we get home.

Yesterday I felt like my chore list was as along as my arm. I got most done, changed and went to Paula's for an art share and yummy snacks. She's an excellent cook and what she calls snacks can be a meal.

Dawn showed her "photo-a-day project". Paula showed all the yard work and plans for her new home. I showed my ART JOURNAL and scrolls.

Today I did a couple quick errands. I took the dog so we could visit a vet's office. We might change vets so I took him by there to sniff out the place and check the treats ! It's a possibility. Their emergency work is done in Portsmouth. That's a long distance when a dog is suffering with bloat !



DAILY HAIKU 2009
August 3
Dawn, Paula, and I got together to do art. We altered books. (Mine never got "finished".)
I used the old attendance cards that Paula had in her stash for my Haiku work. I love their color, weight, and texture. Making it a frame for a piece of an old book page and some tracing paper for my text, highlighted the writing on the card.

August 2
This reminds me of the envelopes that have green triangles around the edges. Why does it have this look? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment