Friday, August 13, 2010

early morning art time, garden spider

Oh, what a beautiful morning, Oh, what a beautiful day... etc, etc,

I had enough energy after our walk to dig up the grass and weeds in preparation for a brick path. It'll be between the screenhouse veranda and garden #1.

We had rain Monday and Tuesday nights. This afternoon, I had to water the vegetable garden. The cucumber leaves were wilted. The beans looked dry also. I only have a few more green tomatoes - why we've gotten so few, I'll never know.

The garden spider is nowhere to be seen. I check carefully. I certainly do not want to inadvertently disturb her or her web. And I do not want her on me !!! I got this photo on-line.


I got up early this morning. That quiet time of the day with no one around enables me to work. I finished a couple ART JOURNAL pages and today's tag entry.


Photos later - my camera's batteries are dead, again.


DAILY HAIKU 2009
Dawn showed us her wonderful gardens. I combined the predictable motifs and added a sticker I'd had for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment