Saturday, August 7, 2010

Portsmouth trip

I had a treat breakfast at Popover's in Portsmouth NH, then had a haircut at Portsmouth Spa. Because it was such a cool morning, I took the dog with me. We took a little walk around town for a little experience at new things. We couldn't walk much, but we (really Deezel) got lots of attention. He wasn't too nervous and enjoyed sniffing all the city smells and new people. Colby and the other ladies at the Spa came out to meet him.
Progressing nicely on Scroll #2; here are the pockets with stitched tags.


I'm using a variegated, cotton thread and varying the stitches.


Yesterday, I stitched several tags and am pleased with the overall impact. Some of the tags have scraps stitched between the layers.
DAILY HAIKU 2009
I like this entry for its simplicity and the Haiku is close to what Haiku is "supposed " to be, an image, nature related with options for interpretations.

early morning full
moon sets in a clear sky
framed by branches

No comments:

Post a Comment