Monday, September 20, 2010

a single entry day





If I were writing Haiku for the day, I'd have to make note of the afternoon sun illuminating a patch of pale pink Clara Custis chrysanthemums/daisies in Garden #1.
A cloud of pink waves
sadly at the garden's edge.
Green leaves hug the earth.
As usual, I started the day with some art work. I'm working out basics for a submission to Exeter Area Art Associations next exhibit "The Vision & The Word". Then I got looking for what I had available to use and started sorting, and throwing and reorganizing. It feels good to have some awareness of what paper supplies I have on site.
I had to condense supplies where I work because it was becoming claustrophobic. Among the papers, I found a piece of gold, sparkly cardstock which will be a stunning background.
This housecleaning was promted by a field trip yesterday to Stamped Designs in Dover. I gathered up a few "necessities". I resisted a stamp that I've been thinking about all day. I may be back there on Thursday.

I'm using Haiku # 233, 234 & 235 from August as my verse.
DAILY HAIKU 2009
September 20... aslo can be seen on Sunday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment