Monday, September 27, 2010

fall has arrived

The maples are tinged with color - not green, red, yellow or orange. The pool and its tools are away. The furnace has been cleaned. I got my usual vacuuming done, but no walk. Plans for "The White Dress" are progressing. I'm ready to start stitching and/or gluing.
Today's weather sound much like that of a year ago.  It's been drizzly and misty all day.
DAILY HAIKU 2009
I made three tags of vellum and positioned them as if together. The top one has a dark impresssion of a
single leaf from a stamp.  I first stamped with ink pads over the backround and at the edge for a single border.. I wrote "rain" along diagonal lines.
                        Long awaited rain
            cleanses the old faded leaves
                refreshing rhythm

I wrote the day and date with a fancy font to reinforce the lettering in the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment