Tuesday, April 6, 2010

rainy days, art work, paw prints

This afternoon I'm meeting the 4th grade at the Exeter Town Hall to see the student exhibit. There are 10 pieces from the class there with work from the other schools in the SAU. We will look, sketch, share and write about the work. Tomorrow, I'll prepare the foam core dot for the staff dots and post it on Thursday.

April 7, 2009
The rain continues this morning from last night. Deezel and I did go for a quick walk. Sophie followed, sort of. Art classes this afternoon.

I stamped the card with a grey inkpad , glued the scraps, and wrote on vellum to go over everything.

Monday, April 6, 2010 I did some work in my Art Journal about rain using some photos from "365 Daily Haiku 2009", tracing paper and a poem I wrote,"Another Day of Rain".
"Rainy Day Study" shows the photos on vellum.I printed the poem on vellum also, cut it back somewhat and put the photos under it. Before gluing the photos,I wrapped two pages with tracing paper after I wrote rain related words on the pages.
The photos are somewhat covered by the poem, then when the page is turned, the entire photos are visible.
Here's a photo of Deezel I took this afternoon


April 6, 2009
beautiful morning, quick walk through the woods with Deezel

The sunrise reflected on the grey tree trunks with an orange color. I used scraps from the craft advertisement for the color against the puppy paw tissue paper.

I like that the text is written irregularly among the paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment