Tuesday, April 27, 2010

barcodes, apple blossoms

Here's the apple tree 5/26/10

I'm moving slowly this morning - got to get all the kinks out after spreading 6 garden cart loads of bark mulch - about 1 1/2 c. yds. I have a slight sunburn on my face even though it was only partly sunny. I got the two largest gardens and the two smallest done. Rain is forecast for today and tomorrow, so I wanted to move it when it was relatively dry. When I was enjoying some cold water on the back deck later, I saw and heard the two osprey that I spotted the day before. This time I was ready with the binoculars.

Here's garden #1


Today I'll work my creative muscles. I have an idea to combine ferns, jack-in-the-pulpits, and barcode/grass stamps. Also,today's the day for some gelatine printing after I take the dog to either the beach or Adam's Point. Since we're on a budget to go to our nephew's wedding in June, I'll have to avoid the paper store !!

April 27, 2010
This entry, obviously, pays attention to my interest in barcodes.
I used the positive and negative of the image in one of the erasers. Also, I cut a stencil of a similar design.
barcode patterns call
to be documented on
little works of art

When writing Haiku, many of the words are single syllable. I like that "documented" is multi-syllabic.

No comments:

Post a Comment