Monday, June 7, 2010

too busy for art

It's been a busy morning - walked the dog, vacuumed the house and car, got a manicure, treated myself to gazpacho at the Loaf'n Ladle in Exeter, dropped the car at the garage for an oil change, walked the dog home and am finishing a second load of laundry. I also skimmed all the pine things off the pool,swept the deck, and cleaned three coolers. I need a nap. Or a dip..
It's a perfect day, but if I'm going to go for a quick dip,I'll need the sun to dry off and warm up.

DAILY HAIKU 2009
I attached another partial page from a small sketchbook. It has a list of plants written in purple that ran when it got wet. I wrote the text on a piece of vellum with pale pink and red petals on it.Portions of the text frame the card on three sides and include the date.


This entry is text only. I planted the large pots I use around the gardens as the perennials fade and I need some color. I used a white out pen for the white frame and some shapes in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment