Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day...

We're having another windy day,so much so I'll probably not take a long walk with the dog, even though he needs some exercise.
We moved my plants from the beams in the kitchen to the sun porch to get them ready to go out for the summer, even though it's only in the high 40's today. I wintered rosebud impatients and a fuschia.

365 DAILY HAIKU 2009
May 9, 2009

This entry shows one of my favorite techniques of utilizing daily ephemera. This is my appointment card from the hairdresser's. I added a barcode and made lines around the edges in green and purple. We had moved some jack-in-the-pulpits because we thought they were threatened. This entry and the verse take note that they were doing well. I did a light pencil drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment