Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greens surround me...

Spring and all its beautiful colors, not as showy as fall colors, but easily as rich. Each tree species has its own hue,they get closer in color as summer approaches.The morning sun at its spring angle lights up the grass and the shadows are a dark green. What are all the names for green?

Still no sighting of orioles in my yard, but they are eating the oranges. Maybe, because the apple blossoms have already gone by, I don't see them.

DAILY HAIKU 2009
May 13 the text refers to the puppy classes. On this night, I crawled through the tunnel to get Deezel to come to me; I got no treat when I crawled out the far end !!! This entry has a piece of green vellum, over the puppy paw tissue, the grass/barcode stamp and the bird stamp for the orioles. The date serves as a ground line.
delicately green
leaves flutter each its own hue
spring is here slowly


May 12 The leaf stencil was a mistake. I tried to punch the oak leaf into a piece of mylar, but could only do this much of it. It worked perfectly for the small maple leaves. The ground is another piece of vellum.

No comments:

Post a Comment