Thursday, November 4, 2010

Picasa, computer needs,rainy today and feeling like SNOW

Well, the computer is a time gobbler today. I finally got Picasa downloaded along with a virus detector. But, when I try to upload a web album, it defaults to my old email on MSN - looks like another call to the computer expert.
Someday, I'll have all the photos for DAILY HAIKU 2009 on web albums and accessible for members.
I'm working on a new purse. I got the pattern at the Cocheco Quilt Show in October.Good way to use some fabrics from my stash.

DAILY HAIKU 2009


These are two shapes that I've created to symbolize my connections to textiles. I teach about weaving to 4th and 5th grades about this time at school.For this entry, I traced the templates and added the inner designs. 
Lines, shapes and color
Pattern and texture to mix in
Creating beauty


November 3
I doodled designs on scrap papers as if they were a single piece of paper. When I glued the pieces on the card, I lrft a little space between each. The designs were based on a piece of Japanese paper and were done with pencil with select areas outlined with a fine line marker, as is the text.
                                        I do not need snow
                             shoes to scuff in deeply piled
                                       blanket of oak leaves.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment