Monday, July 1, 2019

This will most likely be the last page of circles and straight lines, ( joggles disc bound pages)
 I made a lovely spiral in my garden in a bare place... and that started it.

Then I used metallic gel pens for the black background, made bigger with a portion of a page, hinged with scraps of ribbon used earlier. 
paths of summer


This is the spiral in the boundary garden

Rocks that  I've collected on walks - beach and roads. The winter caused a lot of brown on the rhododendrons , so there's a space there. The incline of the area plus the prior life of pines makes it a tough place for plants. So am adorning the area with things.

birdbath, hanging plant, small frog on an orb

This has a sign post I got with gift money from colleagues upon retirement, a stack of plastic pots a wind chime hanging, and a cello playing frog. The garden /artist shed shows on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment