Saturday, July 27, 2019

July 27
pages 15 & 16  
THREE days'  work !!!!!!

Page 15 is a watercolor paper index card from joggles.com with an old book file card attached to flip up.
The file card had a print of a spiral on it. The blue piece opens for a part of the spiral. I made a spiral - which gives me two, and they are glued on the front, with gold dots for fun.
Adding dots, or dashes to an already finished page provides both details and some time to get my art brain ready to start a new page...or ponder how to fix something "finished ".

 The top is my least favorite part
although with the bottom section it looks quite nice. The colors are highlighters. 


This is the inside - my favorite part. It took several steps to get to where I was happy with it. the layers cannot be seen clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment