Friday, October 18, 2019

October is flying by - the winds of the Nor'easter on Oct. 7 helped...
ART JOURNAL 2019
page 73
I covered the oak leaf with some tangling designs, changing color.
Page 75 has a smaller page (photo on right ) over it where I used some of the Art Guide 2019 cover photo and a picture of folk art by Achilles Gilbert ; it flips up for more tangles. The green and blue is paper from the Dyan Reavely collection. I wrote ablation and coughing  over it for texture. The stamp in purple on white is one of my rubber eraser collection with white from a Bic white out pen. 


 I went to a local quilt show with a longtime friend, so used my sewing machine for  texture on page 77 and made a mini book of kraft paper with a machine stitched binding. It  also has tangles on the cover and some of the pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment