Sunday, June 2, 2019

June 2, 2019
It's been almost a month since I posted any pictures - a wet, cool month. We haven't set up the pool yet!!
I have been working on Art Journal 2019, but my camera pooped out, so I've been scanning individual pages.


p. 95 began with a card

and changed as the card flipped up where I added the umbrella and some pictures of my garden

p. 97
           


                 page 97 is for the many rainy days - one of my favored motifs, not really a yin-yang, but nested raindrops looking like paisley shapes 
p.100
I used a stencil for the squares on a watercolor shipping tag, then cut squares to fit from a piece of scrap booking paper. I enhanced some of the outlines and added dots in various patterns with a green jelly roll pen
The bleeding hearts in my garden were looking so nice (they thrive on the cool wet weather), I decided to collage  representations, one on white the other on black...

No comments:

Post a Comment