Saturday, January 19, 2019

I have started my 2019 Art Journal using watercolor pages from joggles.com and will need larger rings, and more pages. Pictures soon.
I have been working on polishing pages fro the AIR in Newmarket. Each 3rd grader will be researching a simple machine. I chose the screw to be able to use the "helix"/ spiral.
I'm working on two models with folders.
This is a purple folder, with pockets already, cut in half. I usually avoid the bright green index cards
cover

backs of the inserts
                                                                                  The insert with half a spiral opens to see a stitched line of the spiral...
fronts of the inserts 
 This needs something in the right hand purple section -
This is the first spread - the inserts can be seen

this is the second spread with inserts in place


this spread needs text




 I will continue to post details and the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment